How s#*t happens,...

Hey Paul,

I found this, and posted it on the company bulletin board, at one of my earliests contracts, mnay years ago. I wasn't there for very long, shortest contract I ever had. Although I am quite sure it had nothing to do with what I had done. The place was pretty messed up. Really messed up actually. About 6 months later, the project manager I reported to was interviewing at my new contract company.

sadly this treatise sure covers a lot of how business works.....

clay

Reply to
clay