how to force Edrawing viewer to open maximized?

Hi all,

I've tried everything. Making a shortcut: set window to open maximize doesn't work. Regedit: showmaximize key toggle value to 1 from 0 doesn't work. Tried saving the edrawing when window is maximized, doesn't work. Tried exiting from file|exit with ctrl held down also doesn't work.

Help!!!

Zander

Reply to
Zander

How about the old standard (on XP) - maximize the eDrawings window. Then while holding the SHIFT key, close the eDrawings window by clicking on the X in the upper RH corner. Works for me.

I think the secret key (SHIFT) is different if you are on W98, or something.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Hmmm, I'm trying to make it work on an edrawing exe file but it wont. It opens maximized for a second then instantaly goes down to a smaller window?

Reply to
Zander