How to make a sketch from a DT

Hi,

How can I make a sketch like a square from a DT ?

Fred

Reply to
Fred

You can control a sketch line that has a Dimension connected to it. But I don't understand how you mean square? The DT only controls the length of the line by the dimension.

Regards,

Reply to
Scott

Record a macro for the process of making the square. Embed the macro into the design table and control the dimensions from values in specific cells.

Reply to
P.