Human Hands in 3D

Has anyone made sketches of hands in Solisworks. I am doing a Service Book and hands wood be helpfull.

Reply to
Howard

If you search posts over the last 6 months in this group, you will find reference to a hand model.

It is a bit large, and a "dumb" solid, but better than nothing.

There are programs to let you create humans in varying positions including hands but they are a bit pricey.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Howard,

Check out

I just submitted another hand (left) I imported from MetaCreations Poser in the "User Library/Miscellaneous/Humans" section of the site.

Scot

Reply to
scota