Hydraulic Tube Route Fabrication

I'm interested in getting anyone's feedback regarding forming hydraulic

tube routes using an offsite NC bender.

We're outfitting a vehicle, about the size of a small car, that has upwards of a 100 stainless steel hard line tubes running through it.

We will likely model thes tube routes using SW routing, so I'm curious about just sending the tubes to an offsite (city-away) NC bender. The alternative -and the one planned so far- is to bend them by hand using our drawings... and tweaking where needed.

Anyone had any experiences on doing things like this? Is it at all feasible, and if so, is it efficient? Can anyone recommend a shop in Western Canada/North-Western US?

Thanks, Scott

Reply to
tritonlogging