Hyperlinks and PDF

Is there a way that a hyperlink that is on a drawing, can still be
active/clickable when it is turned into a PDF?
Adam.
Reply to
Adam Reif
Adam,
I think the full version of Bluebeam (Bluebeam lite) has this functionality. Bluebeam is the pdf engine that is used in SW2004 saveas .pdf extension.
Len
Reply to
Len K. Mar
Hi Adam
I can recommend you to try "ToolWorks PDF Writer" for SolidWorks. ToolWorks PDF Writer also gives you support for colors.
Download a free 14 days trial from:
Best regards Jess G. Frandsen SDH Development
Reply to
Jess G. Frandsen