I need a Macro

Hi every body,

I need a macros with following functionality

1) need to uncheck all the tabs in View pulldown menu except "Hide all types"

2) Need to hide all the userdefined Planes.

Please help me out....

Reply to
anil

2) This isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it's a starting place:
fcsuper

Search for "ModelDoc2::SetUserPreferenceToggle" in the SolidWorks API- help.

Here's a little macro to show you how to use it. I copy/pasted it, 'cause I can't seem to find an attach button here. Not possible to attach files here??

------------------------------------------------ Dim swApp As Object Dim Part As Object Dim boolstatus As Boolean

Sub main()

Set swApp = Application.SldWorks Set Part = swApp.ActiveDoc

boolstatus = Part.SetUserPreferenceToggle(swViewDisplayHideAllTypes, True)

End Sub

bagarnx

Also be aware that not all of the display types are controllable. =========================================================================== Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea

Try recording a macro. I tried it and got all the calls needed to do what you are asking.

Bagarnx there are no attachments on this NG

Reply to
CS