IBM Strategy

Hi Folks, For those whose job concerns IBM---and all that this covers---the IBM Strategy Report is now online at

You can download this free copy until the end of the month.

The IBM Strategy Report tracks the latest news on IBM hardware, software and services, in paarticular deals, releases, partnerships and appointments during each month. We also keep an eye on the competition, such as CA, EDS, Oracle, SUN, MS, Accenture and others.

News updates are on the site at

Note - We accept press releases, product announcement, appointments and events etc related to IBM for our monthly roundup.

And we're always interested in opinion pieces and interviews with companies with an interesting slant on IBM's suite of products. (No out-and-out IBM-bashing please)

For the record, we're an independent research company based in Europe with no ties to IBM or any other company.

Regards

Ivan

Reply to
Ivan Walsh