Split part question

How would I go about splitting this part into 3 separate parts?

Will I be able to use these parts in order to create an assembly that includes mates? If not, what would be the best way to model such an assembly? I'm trying to model an intersection of 3 tubes that are welded together...

Hope I'm clear enough, Knotfreak

Reply to
Knotfreak

Thank you very much Paul. I'm new to Solidworks, could you please explain how you did that?

Reply to
Knotfreak