is it hard to pass control back to sw while a macro 'waits'???

Hi All,

I have a very simple macro to help me automate saving a sequence of jpegs. I want to hide and show parts and change views etc between saves. How can I pause the macro and regain control of sw until I'm ready and then pass control back?

Thanks!

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Really easy, if you are using a form say UserForm1

Load Userform1 retval = Userform1.show (False) 'false makes the userform stay infront of SW but you can 'manipulate SW just like in the measuring tool.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

"Corey Scheich" wrote in news:c68ehj$8i9ct$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-200385.news.uni-berlin.de:

Great! Thanks alot for that tip.

Zander

Reply to
Zander

The other way is to set your form design-time property of Modal=False.

Modal=True tells the form to prevent you from interacting with SW.

Evan

Reply to
Evan T. Basalik