Is it just me or are the earlier SP's better than they used to be???

I have been running SW2006 SP1.0 for production work on 1,000 part assys for two weeks without almost no problems. It has been at least as stable as SW2005 SP5.1 for me. Did I just get lucky?

Reply to
The Pixleys

I haven't personally seen any show stopping errors either thus far. However, I have seen the ocasional unexplained glitches that seem to haunt solidworks with every release.

Configuration issues (Not updating properly) Inserted part issues (Not updating properly) Cosmetic threads always seem to be a mystery every realease. oh well. (I wish they would fix this but it seems unpredictable)

Aside from these annoying issues that I see right now, I do agree that this release seems to be one the most stable releases in a very long time. I'd like to personally thank everyone involved in making that happen. However, I hope this isn't just a one time thing and the quality continues to improve. Too bad since this is a fairly stable release there isn't more "good" news type posts. I guess there isn't anything to say unless it's bad. This release will then be forgotten......

Don

Reply to
dvanzile

We noticed that the SolidWorks Rx quite working when we upgraded the Service Pack. Anyone else having that issue?

Reply to
yawdro