Joe Greco RIP

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1102977292.116072.201700 @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

This is sad news. I was working with Joe just two weeks ago on getting together some macros and tips information for an upcoming article. He was so young, relatively speaking. Anyone who has evaluated CAD products in the last several years has read his articles. His voice will be missed.

Matt

Reply to
matt

WOW!!! I didn't know Joe at all, but I will certainly miss him. He was one of only two or three CAD writers worth reading.

My thoughts and prayers a with his wife and family.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Copied to a new thread in alt.machines.cnc.

Reply to
Cliff

Certainly sad news for the entire CAD community.

I always respected Joe's reviews and made it a point to read his reviews whenever I saw one.

Thanks Joe.

Reply to
Arlin

I was working with him on the same article. While we disagreed on many things, I respected the work he did for the CAD industry. He'll be missed.

Reply to
Sean Dotson

I thought the writer who said that Joe's reviews were as close as CAD came to a "Good Housekeeping" Seal of Approval summed it up pretty well.

Jerry Steiger

Jon, Think3 is a nice program(I've tried it), but has some of the same problems that haunt PowerShape. It blows up when you start dealing with large assemblies. Why spend the money, and have fairly crappy service when you can have the best of both worlds with VX?

Reply to
Steve Mackay