Just a few more hours . . .

Anybody still interested in downloading my Palette Parts do so this
morning or early afternoon. See my original post which started the
thread "Come & get it ... standard parts -- thru the weekend and
Monday". I'll be cleaning out the directories late this afternoon or
early this evening (Monday, June 28th).
'Sporky'
Reply to
Sporkman
Palette Parts are gone from FTP site now, sorry. Guest user account is disabled. Hopefully Seth Renigar will be able to upload his mold components soon and then another account will be re-enabled. You'll have to "talk" to him about that . . . I'm on vacation. ;-)
Sporkman wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman