Newbie- Help with Importing

I just got my dad's copy of SW pro 2003, and trying to create my logo extruded on a piece I designed. The logo is currently in .jpg and gif formats. What do I need to do to get this into the program and what additional programs would I need to do it. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
BCBigWolf

Start here.

Then, if that's not what you are looking for, come back with more questions - lots of experience here. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

vector works better than raster ... so if the graphics app that created the logo can export dxf that would be the route to take

Reply to
kenneth b