KCSWUG June meeting

Go here to read the write-up from our last meeting. Good reading to get a glimpse of the inside of SolidWorks.

Our main presentation was by Brian Harrison, Director, Drawings Development for SolidWorks. He has been with SW from the beginning and so has a good handle on how the software behaves and why. A very interesting evening!

Pictures too!

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Good stuff. Thanks for posting the notes. Are those printed User's Guides on the buffet in pic #2?

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Yes, they were. We had some training manuals for SW2004 that were donated by a local VAR. Makes for great door prizes!

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany