KCSWUG meeting minutes

I have posted the minutes from the last meeting of the Kansas City
SolidWorks User Group at
Take a quick look - you might pick
up a quick tip for the week. :-)
WT
*** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from
***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Hello Wayne,
Thanks for the link to the minutes. I downloaded the Design Library 101 PP, but the AVI's won't play in WMP 10 (codecs needed). Any idea what codecs that I need to get to play the AVI's?
Thanks, Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
Hmmm, I'm on 10 also and they work just fine. I would have thought that you could just let it find the necessary codec - try telling it to get off its butt and go find the one it needs. :-)
WT
***
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Yea, I figured that WMP 10 would just go get what it needed but no joy! :>(
Muggs
Reply to
Muggs
There used to be one here a few years ago, it just seemed to die off.
> Hey, he who asks is he who needs to start it. When you get tired of > wishing, just decide to do it. > > WT > > "John Layne"
Reply to
John Layne
Hey, he who asks is he who needs to start it. When you get tired of wishing, just decide to do it.
WT
"John Layne"
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Well you might get one going in Auckland or ChCh but I think there are too few users scattered around to have regular meetings. As usual Kiwis look outward and tack on to larger resources like this group ;o) May be something internet based?
Reply to
neil
You need the Camtasia video codec.

Muggs wrote:
Reply to
matt
Yea, Thanks Matt. I figured it out with a cool little program I got off the web called VideoInspector.
It basically reads the file and tells you what codec you need.
Thanks, Muggs
Reply to
Muggs