drawing "rebuild" problem ever get fixed?

I still occasionally get a drawing view that disappears - it's still there but it doesn't display. I'm sure you guys and gals are very familiar with this problem.

Is there a fix?

Reply to
dlevy

I got it to reappear by opening the part and rebuilding. Hope that helps someone.

Reply to
dlevy

I usually just highlight the view border and change the view to shaded then change it back to hidden lines and that sems to work most of the time.

Reply to
tjones2