Locating a VAR

How does one go about locating a SW VAR? Is there a list somewhere? I would like to know ALL the SW VARs in the Portland, Oregon area.

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

solidworks web site has a list:

Todd

look under training, you have 2 choices (CAE & Hawkridge) in Portland, 1 (Shounco Design Studios) in Scappoose

Reply to
kenneth b

ooops, forgot the link,

click on locate training center, ...

I always thought this part of sw web site could be improved upon

Reply to
kenneth b

Aaron,

As others have pointed out, you have three choices. We've been very happy with CAE Northwest. They have some very knowledgeable, helpful people on staff. I've not been impressed by the people I've seen from Shounco at the user's group meetings and at sales pitches. They don't seem to have the technical mastery I see from the CAE NW people. I've only seen one person from Hawkridge. He seems to be pretty sharp.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Thanks, everyone for their replies. It comes down to the 3: Shounco, CAE Northwest, and Hawkridge.

Next questions: Do you have to use a VAR in your area? Can I use a VAR across the country? What would be the disadvantages of a remote VAR?

Reply to
Aaron