Looking for a widget...

I'm looking for a "twist lock" which fits into a tube, and allows another tube to slide inside and then be fixed in place with a twist. These are common on extending tree saws, various household cleaning emplements, and a variety of other devices seen in hardware stores which extend and retract.

Anybody know where I can find these little gems?

Reply to
hayduke

Download the catalog... page 49.

hayduke wrote: