Looking for Calgary Alberta people

Hey,
I am looking for Solidworks companies in Calgary, or Alberta for that
matter. I am thinking of starting a user group and meeting up every few
months to exchange ideas and methods, and then possibly publish them to a
website. Seems that there are only the VAR meetings once and a while which
is ok but usally they cost, and I have gotten more out of meeting people at
the VAR meetings than the VAR (No offence VAR's just my opinion).
Please let me know if you are interested and thoughts concerns....
Ben
Reply to
Ben