Looking for needle Bearing

Can someonr tell me where I could find a Needle bearing? the bearing I am Looking for is a F53543.

Thanks Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Feculak

Possibly a Fafnir bearing. Fafnir has been bought by Timken, which is now to be found at Torrington's Web site

I found a link to an "Online Service" offered at that Web site
where you can check out several kinds of part number references, but you've got to register to gain access. Good luck.

Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

Reply to
Sporkman