louvers - standard dimensions

Do any of you know if there is a dimensioning standard for sheet metal louvers? Anything in the ANSI standard or another place? I normally call out from the lower cut edge of the louver to the closest surface of the material for height, and the cut edge plus one material thickness for the width.

I need to set a standard for our prints and also help train some of our customers. Any input would be helpful.

tia, Diego

Reply to
Diego