MassProperty Object

Hi all,

I've been debugging my XMLPropWork utility and I've come across a rather odd problem.

I'm using the MassProperty object to get the various mass properties of the part/assembly. The MassProperty object lets the user specific to what units to use and is generally a good thing, except. It's broken. The values it generates (at least in my development) are incorrect for the density and the volume. I'm using SWx 2005 so this might have been fixed in 2006.

Has anyone else come across this? It's something of a problem as the workaround is not trivial.

Thanks

Oh, XMLPropWorks is an XML based Custom Property definition tool which lets the user define how his Custom Properties tool works. It has the ability to read from XML lists for pull down lists and read and write to Access files for pull down lists and data summaries. It's currently in beta test and when it's ready for prime time, I'll release it to the unsuspecting public. It's not unlike swCP3 from Vinodh Kumar, but has a lot of functionality I wanted that wasted in that package. He is one of the beta testers and has graciously given me permission to borrow his concept.

Chris

Reply to
cdubea

Man. It works this morning. Must be ju-ju or something. Need to call Marie Laveau and have an exorcism of the computer demons.

cd

Reply to
cdubea