Meetings

Is there a southeastern Wisconsin user group that has meetings in this area

Reply to
jpk

Here's the link ....

but it's not the most up to date web page. You can also contact Mark Peters snipped-for-privacy@impactengsol.com for more pertinent information.

Keith Streich

Reply to
Keith Streich

All of the VAR's in the Milwaukee area have some sort of regular open meetings. CATI, Graphics Systems, and Fisher-Unitech.

Reply to
That70sTick

Here is your best resourse to find a group:

If there isnt one close, you can always start one!

Reply to
SoCalMike

I assume you wanted a not partial user group (which may not exist is SE WI), but each reseller has some sort of discussion support thing.

Graphic Systems has SolidWorkouts in Menomonee Falls the 2nd Tuesday of each month (pizza and soda included) for free. CATI in Brookfield also has SolidWorks CATIpult sessions, not sure how often or the details (heard they once offered beer). Looks like Fische-Unitech near Miller Stadium, has some sort of user group (which I was not a ware of), Alias User Group Meeting.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich