Microsoft Remote Destop and S/W?

Does anyone know if S/W 2006 can be -successfully- used with Remote Desktop under Win XP Pro?

I've done it from home to my work PC. It is kind-of choppy due to the high amount of graphical information that is being transferred. From my experience, I don't recommend it. But if you had to use it, you could.
--
Seth Renigar
Emerald Tool and Mold Inc.

We use Inquiero in our SolidWorks support line. Provides amazingly fast graphics, very usable. See http://www.inquiero.com for details. It is not free, though.
-h-
Looked into inquiero, couldn't get a price without requesting a quote so I did a search and found a reviewer's site that claimed inquiero costs $170.00 per month. Too steep for me, but thanks for the link.
Jack wrote:

About SW 2005, I didn't manage to make it works. Open GL? There is nothing displayed in the child graphic window. All other stuff are OK (menu, bar,...) I use RealVNC (http://www.realvnc.com /). Usable for long distance reviews.
Ronan
Thanks Ronan - reviewed info on RealVNC's web site and downloaded the personal edition to try it out. $30 sounds good if it does what I want.
Try RealVNC. It is free and works well.
Dameware works good with Solidworks. Very nice software and good at handling graphics.
/Mike S