Mold Design Help

"More than even this is now a glaring major problem with SolidWorks."

Should be:

More than ever this is now a glaring major problem with SolidWorks."

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

Every time you post that (you copied/stole the phrase from someone else and have never had a clue what the subject was) you just show how little you know about much of anything and thety you have never actually used such things.

Simple example:

Part database contains one Cpole and one point.

Now tell us about parametric modelers, constraints, history, kernels, data formats, .....

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

Working on the well known reading comprehension problems are you?

Who is holding your hand and reading it back?

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

"John Kreutzberger" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

It should be as simple as RMB on an imported feature, Edit Definition, and browse to a new imported file type.

Yeah, I can see that being a problem. I haven't tested that to see how it works.

Yeah, this happens nicely. Add a couple of features, and it automatically analyzes the new faces and puts them in the appropriate folders, and they go to the knit surfaces, etc... If you have custom folders for side cores, I don't think this would work.

I think that would have to be the edit definition on an imported feature.

Good Luck,

matt

Reply to
matt