New PC - but it's a gaming PC

Hello again,
I want to buy a new PC with a Core 2 Quad Processor and 4 Gig of Ram as this is optimal for using Maxwell Render. I had a look at the Dell
Precisions which are very expensive and then I found this gaming PC which costs much less for a high spec. Can anyone see a problem with using this with Solidworks (i.e. the graphics card etc)?
http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=uk&cs=ukbsdt1&kc05&l=en&oc 2XP3B&s=bsd&sbc=xpsdt_710h2c

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=uk&cs=ukbsdt1&kc05&l=en&oc 2XP3B&s=bsd&sbc=xpsdt_710h2c
The Dell XPS 710 coild be supplied with the graphics board: Dual DUAL 512MB ATI Radeon X1950XTX, SINGLE 768MB nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX or DUAL 768MB NVIDIA GeForceT 8800GTX SolidWorks would benefit from a real OpenGL card Like Quadro or FireGL, i think.
Ask Dell how much noise this machines generates, The Precision can be realy noisy (up to 36-37dbA) The XPS got a new design but with 750w power supply and a lot of fans it must not be totaly quieret.
Peter
See the earlier thread from a week back on "...Workstation...".
There may have been a couple such discussions including problems some users had with video card replacement. Also mentioned was liquid cooling from XI Computers, if I remember right.
Bo

I would love to ask Dell, but I usually get through to someone in India that I can't understand who knows less than me.