Slow acting mouse with SW 2007

Greetings All, I'm using the Student Version on a new Dell desktop and any mouse button commands are delayed about 1 second before taking action on the screen.
Right and left clicking are delayed, moving the cursor is ok. I've used this same program installed on my old pc without the problem. The desktop is pretty loaded, dual nVidia 8800 GTs, 3.00G Quad core processor, etc. I'm wondering if there is a setting that I've overlooked in SW, or maybe the mouse isn't good with SW??? The mouse is a Microsoft gaming mouse, but it works fine with everything else. Any ideas? I'll probably pick up a different mouse to see if it helps. TIA, Mark

Most likely your non-CAD approved gaming video card. Get yourself a Quadro with an approved video card driver for SW and I am sure your issue will go away.
http://www.solidworks.com/sw/videocardtesting.html
Cheers,
Anna

Most likely your non-CAD approved gaming video card. Get yourself a Quadro with an approved video card driver for SW and I am sure your issue will go away.
http://www.solidworks.com/sw/videocardtesting.html
Cheers,
Anna
Thanks Anna, I didn't think about checking the video card to see if it was CAD approved before ordering. Next time I'll know.....