New thinking in SW....

Unfortunately, some things never change..... A link explaining the actions of one jb..... http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/fuckhead.html
jon_banquer wrote:

"Offers" seems to be a key word here. Maytag seems to mostly use Pro-E. Bose seems to like AutoCad.
Usually, in a large (or some small) firm many systems of various natures are in use. I'd wager that all of the ones you listed also use COBOL somewhere.
Should these good people in comp.cad.solidworks then junk their SW & get COBOL?
Hires in styling, animation and advertising often use Macs as well ... should they use a Mac for their COBOL?
LMAO.
--
Cliff Huprich

http://barn_rubble.tripod.com /
Your welcome :) Barn
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Arthur Y-S) wrote in message

Have you checked out this voice command software yet?
http://www.realizesoftware.com
CAD ROB
Here is a post from just 2 days ago, Cliffy from yet another regular long time poster to alt.machines.cnc who also has you filtered because you are a liar and a phony. His post follows below:
jon
From: Gunner ( snipped-for-privacy@lightspeed.net) Subject: Re: OT - More Book Burnings for Glen Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc Date: 2003-08-10 14:15:38 PST
Cliff? Cliff who?
I finally had enough. Working with the retarded is far less challenging, frustrating and more rewarding than reading his posts of nonsense. Shrug..far more interesting things to do in life than watching paramecium aspiring to homo sapiens status.

I wasnt..but drooooool!!!
They were a lot of fun..but very expensive to plink cans with...<EG>
Gunner

"Gunner", as the name indicates. is a troll from misc.survivalism and the gun & NRA groups as well as being so far right-wing he thinks Attila the Hun was an "east coast liberal <spit>".
I think they used him as a model, in part, for Archie Bunker. Claims to be a "libertarian" but the party platform, when called to his attention, confused him. He uses NO CAD, CAD/CAM or CAM system and does not even claim (as you do) to be a CNC machine operator.
He's a good enough guy otherwise <G>. Armed to the teeth ... I thought he'd got you on his last trip to Phoenix as you went into hiding the same day
Now, about those red and blue frogs .... try leaving the good people in comp.cad.solidworks alone. They actually know what they are posting about (for the most part <G>). Take the meds again.
--
Cliff Huprich

Here's another long time poster to alt.machines.cnc who knows exactly what you are, Cliffy.
From: Glen ( snipped-for-privacy@oregoncoast.com) Subject: Re: OT - More Book Burnings for Glen Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc Date: 2003-08-06 08:23:56 PST
*Almost* everyone admits to knowing that Cliff is mentally defective. Carry on a conversation with a head case and you risk becoming one.

Glen's always trying to convert the heathen to his fundie church. They have rewritten the bible .. seems that "thou shalt not kill" really means "thou shalt not murder unless they are of another faith in which case nuke them before they break in and steal my credit card". He's not too fond of certain Baptists either <shrug>.
Example: http://landoverbaptist.org /
I suspect Glen of *extreme* right-wing leanings as well <chuckle>.
Poor clueless, posting examples of how twisted those that post politics & religion to AMC get (with a little help <G>).
I do note that you avoided any responses to my little list <BSEG>. Got caught in too many lies already?
--
Cliff Huprich

Cliffy,
Here you are being nailed to the wall once again for being a lying piece of shit.
From: Glen ( snipped-for-privacy@oregoncoast.com) Subject: Re: OT - More Book Burnings for Glen Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc Date: 2003-08-10 20:43:10 PST
The topic pretty well says it all. Cliif knows I'm not in favor of book burning any more than he is in favor of eating kittens, he just has no morals at all that would stop him from saying crap like that.
It's really kind of sad.
writes:

Find one lie. I posted links to the media news sources I quoted <G>. Take it up with FOX news and the other sources.
Find one lie, I dare you (again) <G>.

I'm not the one burning the books!! Honest !!

Now, now, clueless. I guess you had no clue ..... those thumpers burned (stolen motel?) bibles, the Book of Mormon as well as Harry Potter books for fear of Witchcraft. Glen has yet to comment much .... but is's along his lines of interest. Just like complaining long and loud about imported goods ..... while always buying foreign made machine tools it seems ....
I also note you still did not comment on my little list <G>.
Now, please leave the good folks in comp.cad.solidworks alone. THEY have clues <G>.
--
Cliff Huprich

Yet another regular of alt.machines.cnc who knows *exactly* who and what you are, Cliffy.
jon
From: Michael ( snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net) Subject: Re: ONECNC Software bogus or what? Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc Date: 2003-07-08 08:43:31 PST
Cliff,
I see that you are still unemployed, how many years has it been now? Nowhere did anyone mention 5 axis in the original question. 5 axis contouring is not used often enough in smaller or mid sized shops to even justify the cost of a 5 axis cnc. Get real Cliff.
If you buy a good 5 axis machine today, how long will it take you in today's market to find enough work to pay for the machine? Be realistic Cliff, job shops buying 5 axis today is a poor decision. Most of the guys who went 5 axis are closed up or broke by now. Your kneejerk 5 axis commets are out of date just like your cnc knowledge from 25 years ago. Translators, surfacing etc is all good, better than most. Who is jb?
Michael
Just one more poster to alt.machines.cnc who has had enough of your bullshit and your games, Cliffy.
jon
From: Michael ( snipped-for-privacy@frontiernet.net) Subject: Re: ONECNC Software bogus or what? Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc Date: 2003-07-08 13:14:02 PST
Cliff,
You are just here to bitch, piss, and moan. Some guy asks a general question, which you have NO answer for and all you do is distract from this newsgroup.
Take your trolling elsewhere, no wonder you are unemployed. Nobody can stand to be near you for over 2 minutes. FWIW, you are a broken record of whining about the job you got fired from and too many years of being unemployed.
Go troll somewhere else Cliff.
Michael

Who, exactly, did you get that *old* DOS BobCad from? That you use for 2D arc & line dimensions for your (claimed) MDI CNC program edits?
Legal copy, right? LOL ... I gather they stopped answering your "how to use" questions at the BobCad support place after the first few ....
Now go get some clues someplace else.
--
Cliff Huprich

Cliffy,
What excuses will you make about yet more posters to alt.machines.cnc who are totally sick of your endless lies and games ???
jon
From: Mark Winlund ( snipped-for-privacy@maxmachine.com) Subject: Re: ONECNC Software bogus or what? Newsgroups: alt.machines.cnc Date: 2003-07-09 10:17:20 PST

Most of the regulars have killfiled him. Too much garbage, very little substance.
Mark

But I'm about the only one that does not have you killfiled <G>. To be fair about it I suppose we should repost those thousands posts showing how clueless you are, right?
Take the Lithium today ..... it's never too late I understand.
Now, again, leave the poor Solidworks folks alone UNLESS YOU KNOW SOMETHING <g>. I suppose I could repost those posts from your wife & kiddies again .... Still abandoned in Florida are they? On welfare?
--
Cliff Huprich

Does clueless think that if he splutters the same thing N times it's N times as good?
Is this called flooding? Something similar? I'll admit that the first copy had one more line though. But I'm not about to find out what was deleted.
--
Cliff Huprich

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Arthur Y-S) writes:

Just a brief comment on this one .... <G>. I doubt I've ever posted any such claims, here or anyplace else.
I do sometimes object to someone claiming that their latest color of wax apple is better than something with more or different capabilities and functionality. Too much depends on too many (undisclosed) factors. So if clueless claims that 2D AutoCad is better than MasterCam in a machining thread a red flag goes up ... not that he actually *uses* either to work his broom.
--
Cliff Huprich

You won't be the first. God only knows how many posters to alt.machines.cnc got sick of Cliffy and his buddies and the result is a very successful Web Forum where Cliffy's stalking tactics are not welcome and won't be tolerated. That Web Forum is:
www.cnczone.com
Lets deal with the FACTS:
Where in this thread has Cliffy addressed the problems with SolidWorks surfacing or made *any suggestions* on how to improve it ??? Tell me, please... where ??? Cliffy can't as he has never used SolidWorks.

No it doesn't. If you don't have the right tool for the job many times you can't get the job done period. What your saying is that you can and in many cases this is not true.
If you show up to race at the Indy 500 in say a shiny new Corvette how well do you think you would do ???

It is a moot point for you and for many others in this newsgroup who really don't understand what the issues are and why the problems exist in SolidWorks as the product tries to transition for a solid only modeling concept. The fact is that the solid only modeling concept does not work for many users. Frankly, I don't give a fuck what you or any one else buys. What I do care about is that they understand the technology. I see *very little effort on your part* to understand the approach taken by competing products. Without this effort, you really have *no idea* how to fix the problems with SolidWorks.... and when it comes to surfacing SolidWorks has *lots* of problems.

Cliffy has NEVER used Solidworks. EVER. How in the world would Cliffy know ??? Cliffy is not in favor of mid-priced CAD/CAM and has said so numerous times. He feels companies are better off laying out large dollars for Unigraphics and I'm happy to put up the posts where Cliffy has said as much.

I'm on topic discussing SolidWorks attempt to get better at surfacing. Please point out where Cliffy has done the same.
jon

Clueless clearly still does not know what either a surface or a solid is.
I expect that he thinks that the colored picture on the screen is a solid.
Tell us which is which and exactly why. In your own words ... <G>.
--
Cliff Huprich

They would like you to leave again, jb. It was a gentle hint. You go away, back to the white room, problem solved, as usual.
--
Cliff Huprich