Non square textures

Hey guys

Is there a way to apply a jpg to a surface as a texture, and yet not have SWX distort the original image into a square? I have a sacnned image of a label, and I would like to wrap it around a model of a bottle.

Secondary....is this the best method to represent a single label wrapped around a cylinder? SWX wants to tile the texture, so scaling becomes an issue.

SWX 2005 SP 2.0...I don't want to do this in photoworks either, it is just for a quick model & image for customer reviews.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Nay