ok, where do you get an M60 or M70 in the uk

so, call dell and they dont know what you're after - even if you tell them exactly what you want.

So where's the best place in the UK to get a Dell M60 or M70, and what is the price?

Thanks

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette - Factory

on the web -

- small business section and bigger (not home and home office)

also pop up on the retail outlet from time to time (where I found mine)

Reply to
Twit

If there are any M60s around or refurbished from Dell's special deals area, they would be HEAVILY discounted with the M70s starting shipment in the last month.

Bo

Twit wrote:

Reply to
Bo

Lee Have a look at

as they have a heap of DELL stuff at reasonable prices and pretty quick delivery (Ordered Monday morning, delivered Tuesday!). They have a DEll M60 with 2gb RAM for £1999+VAT at the mo. Service seems good and they get back to you if yoh have queries (by phone as well!) Cheers Deri

Reply to
Deri Jones

Jeez, that is a pretty good price, but I wonder what screen it has, and if there is a guarantee, warranty or whatever?

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Bo Warranty: 3 years DEll onsite (it's a refurb dell job) Dell - Precision M60

- Windows XP Pro

- Intel Pentium M 2000-600

- Notebook 2048Mb DDR 2700 333

- 80Gb IDE notebook hard drive

- 15.4" WUXGA Screen (1920x1200)

- Notebook modular DVD

- CDRW Combo

- 128MB Quadro FX1000 Graphics Card

- Sound on board

- Broadcom Gigabit NIC onboard

- Notebook on board 56k V90 modem

£1999+VAT

What sort of price are they in the US?

I bought a Latitude C840 from them 18m> Jeez, that is a pretty good price, but I wonder what screen it has, and

Reply to
Deri Jones

Go onto Dells website, but use Small Business or above. Spec your machine up, save the spec in the basket, then call Dell and ask for a discount. If you buy on-line you get the list price; if you're prepared to talk to someone for 10 minutes, you'll save some money or get a better spec for the same money.

HTH,

Pete. Derby.

Reply to
PeteC