Organizing components in the FM tree

Many people have advocated the use of folders in the FM tree to group related parts together, and it's something I make use of to a degree.

One thing I find frustrating, but it may be down to my lack of knowledge, is that I don't seem able to group together patterned components with their source components - you can't drag a component pattern and drop it in a folder higher up the tree.

Is this a genuine limitation of SWX, or is there a workaround?

Regards, John H

Reply to
John H

Hey dickwad. Shut up and don't spout your worthless opinions until you have actually used the software. Go back to sweeping up chips, dirtbag.

Reply to
madcadman

The truth comes out again. Banquer admits he is "a dickwad and spout[s] worthless opinions." See above.

He also refers to himself as "a useless piece of shit." He must have looked in the mirror again (or was that the toilet?).

Banquer really is pathetic. Someone put him out of his (and our) misery.

Reply to
madcadman