OT: Alternatives to comp.cad.solidworks

Some people are concerned that the amount of SW support available on this forum has declined. However, there are still many good alternatives.

Eng-Tips
SolidWorks Discussion Forum

manager

Thanks. I reformatted my computer at Christmas and did not reload my usenet reader. Came to Google Groups today and was astounded to see the amount of detritus flowing about. Really sad. I've been following this group for about 10 years and it upset's me to see it become this bad.

Thanks for the links. I like the discussions at Solidworks.com, but it's limited to current subscribers. I'm not certain I'm going to reup my subscription in August as I'm still on 2007 and don't really see a reason to upgrade.

cheers

Reply to
cdubea

Yup this place has pretty much been abandoned cos of the crap so there's pretty much only crap left Re the SW forum: I'm not sure but I believe its not limited to just subs customers

Reply to
neil

Cheers,

Anna

Reply to
Anna Wood

True. My subscription has lapsed and I am still on.

Reply to
That70sTick

Still some good links here

Reply to