Solidworks Links

Im compiling a list of Solidworks sites to distribute to our user group. I would love to see what everyones favorite sites are! If you list some, it would be great if you mentioned what kinda site it is like tutorial, message forum, personal site etc.

Thanks

Reply to
SoCalMike

Here's a starter list...

SWUGN ? SolidWorks User Group Network ?

Sean Michael Adams ? Sheet Metal Master -=20

Matt Lombard ? models, white papers, macros, advice - =20

CVSWUG=09 - user group site - cvswug.dezignstuff.com

Mike Wilson - amazing stuff -

Paul Salvador - cool images -

Ed Eaton - great surfacing and complex shape info -=20

Brian Hill - photoworks site -

Video Testing - see if your video driver is ok -=20

Scott Baugh -

Michelle Pillers - general engineering site -

Eng-Tips - discussion forum - www.eng- tips.com/gfaq.cfm/lev2/22/lev3/70/pid/559

Reply to
matt

Couple more for the list!

Kman

SWUGN ? SolidWorks User Group Network ?

Sean Michael Adams ? Sheet Metal Master -

Matt Lombard ? models, white papers, macros, advice -

CVSWUG - user group site - cvswug.dezignstuff.com