Referencing problem

I don't know why I always have these kind of problems but there's got to be a way around it.

Here's what I have:

- Last revision I had a small bracket with 4 pems that made a small assembly inside another big assembly.

- This revision I have removed the 4 pems and dissolved that assembly inside the main assembly.

- Now the drawing is looking for that assembly (the small bkt with 4 pems that's no more)

Question: Is there a way around this problem other then redoing the drawing??? I tried changing the reference that the drawing is looking for from "bkt.sldasm" to "bkt.sldprt" but can't do.

-Marty

Reply to
Marty

Do you have a drawing view that shows only that assembly. If it does then the only way to remove the reference is to delete the drawing views of that subassembly. I wish they would let you replace a part with an assembly or vice versa in a drawing file as well. But then the dimensions would probably all dangle anyhow so redoing the drawing views are probably gonna be faster anyhow.