OT- For awtltd@gmail.com - Hows your Alien!

I remembered seeing your posts looking for advice on which notebook to buy, and seeing your reply to my similar post that you had purchased the Alien MJ-12m 7700 System.

I just bought the same system. Spent a lot more than I wanted (If my wife ever finds out how much I spent, my nuts will be swinging in the breeze on the clothes line out back :-) ), but it looks like the ultimate system (for the moment).

I was wondering, as I await delivery of mine, - how happy you are with your purchase?

Hows the battery life? Any overheating problems? Are you happy with it's performance with SW?

Thanks - Sean

Reply to
What-a-Tool