[OT] How to light a grill in 3 seconds

Who says engineers need to have brains? All this guy needed was a pair of big, fire proof stones...

Black Dragon

The other way is to simply have BD pass gas over a lighted match.

BD's a smart guy--he should be able to machine a proper-fitting collection bottle or sumpn. Then he could cancel the propane delivery to his trailer.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

When it comes to bitchy kick-a-muhfugguh-when-he's-down observations, jb is occasionally correck--much like prickBD often is, when he gleefully observes my hack machining.

Dat fuknFadal looked very much like that link's pure O2 on a g-d briquette. goodgawd... Still have the char marks on the ceiling...

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

This guy doesn't appear to have set out to reduce an entire city of Yonkers block to smoldering embers. Do try to have some compassion for PV's poor neighbors! Sheeze.

Reply to
Black Dragon

There *is* a lot of light-dimming.... The neighbors that know my shop indeed grumble, There goes fuknPV again, with his shit.... BUTT, There are no lines forming to kick my ass, either. Mostly cuz I single-handedly cleaned up the area, thru sundry tactics.

When I first moved here, there were 3 car bombings in front of my house in 4 months. Or was it 4 in 3 months?? Ahm puttin out car fires with a garden hose; to this day pickin up car glass fragments off the lawn from 10 years ago... Milk-toast neighbors need to tip me, at Xmas. Instead, I get bombarded on the 4th of July.....

It's the water, dude, it's the water.

We have White Criminal Trash who are such bad-assed muthafuckas, their

*women* scare the shit out of the black/hispanic Homeyz'n'shit.

IIRC, I pass Berkowitz's apt building pert near every day, goin to work.

His Occult Playground (Untermeyer Park, right on the Hudson) is *still* used by the Yonkers brain-damaged Wackos for that sacrificial shit. It *is* a spectacular park, slated for Central Park-type concerts'n'shit, now that Yonkers is wending its way toward Real Estate Yupster Nirvana (with the Hudson River'n'all).

Just where will all the poor people go?? Proly Camden, NJ.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®