OT: I'm looking for an ACME thread profile drawing...

Hi all,
I've searched but cannot find a drawing for a internal and external ACME
thread profile ie. Major and minor dia. base on 8tpi ANSI B1.5-1999 3g.
The ASME book on this isn't available electronically and I don't have time
to wait for it by mail.
Any assistance would be appreciated!
Zander
Reply to
Zander
Mickey Reilley
Doesn't Machinery's Handbook have the necessary info?
Reply to
Dale Dunn
Yes it does, it beats it to death actually.... Believe or not our office copy had gone missing and I was in a frantic deadline situation, but I ended up finding it in the end!
Thanks,
Zander
Dale Dunn wrote in news:Xns950A9591C1C36daledunnatjamestoolc@65.24.7.50:
Reply to
Zander
Zander wrote in news:Xns950B61BFDA2EFsig6667.245txjh@216.40.28.70:
You need to keep a secret copy in your bottom drawer.
Reply to
Dale Dunn