OT - Indigo raytracer

hey all, just thought I would post a bit of Easter rendering news for those interested in alternatives to PW. follow this link

to the forum to see a picture done, well in progress, with Indigo on 10pcs. Same sort of thing as Maxwell but open source.Has exporters from 3dMax5 , Cinema4D and Blender. Development is coming along quite well since my passing post in a PW thread here a while ago... home page with gallery
those of you not into Easter can look too anyways ;o)

Reply to
neil