Happy Easter

To all those that observe the occasion.

I wonder if poor Jessica Simpson will ever get all that rabbit fur out of the oven. ;-)

WmB

WmB

Did she kidnap one of the Muppets from the pizza commercial? ;)

Happy Easter from Lancaster, Pa.!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I don't know what Simpson you guys are talking about but Happy Easter from New Castle Delaware! Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

She's some blonde with a TV show I've never watched and if it weren't for the pizza commercila with the Muppets I'd still think people were talking about one of the cartoon Simpsons.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

She's the pop singer of the moment that is so dumb that when asked if she wanted buffalo wings, she replied "I don't eat buffalo."

Reply to
Jim Atkins

I had no idea she sang. If it wasn't for the son knowing who she was I'd just know her as the blonde on the commercial.

Bill 'Clueless' Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Is she related to Homer? She certainly acts l;ike it. ;~)

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

She doesn't, but in this world of 'photocopied pop' (tm) she's an acceptable substitute (at least to those who listen to the rubbish). For mine, give me Sharon O'Neill or Norah Jones - real talent.

RobG

Bill Banaszak wrote

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

two voices to lift anything.

Doh! Lisa? Maggie? Hope there's a new Simpsons Sunday... Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Beats me, I never watch them but I do know about them, unlike the bimbo. Gaaaaa! I can't believe I typed 'commercila' for 'commercial'. Danged fumbling fingers!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak