Happy Easter

To all those that observe the occasion.
I wonder if poor Jessica Simpson will ever get all that rabbit fur out
of the oven. ;-)
WmB
To reply, get the HECK out of there
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Reply to
WmB
Did she kidnap one of the Muppets from the pizza commercial? ;)
Happy Easter from Lancaster, Pa.!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
I don't know what Simpson you guys are talking about but Happy Easter from New Castle Delaware! Mike IPMS
Reply to
Mike Keown
She's some blonde with a TV show I've never watched and if it weren't for the pizza commercila with the Muppets I'd still think people were talking about one of the cartoon Simpsons.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
She's the pop singer of the moment that is so dumb that when asked if she wanted buffalo wings, she replied "I don't eat buffalo."
Reply to
Jim Atkins
I had no idea she sang. If it wasn't for the son knowing who she was I'd just know her as the blonde on the commercial.
Bill 'Clueless' Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Is she related to Homer? She certainly acts l;ike it. ;~)
"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey
Reply to
Bill Woodier
She doesn't, but in this world of 'photocopied pop' (tm) she's an acceptable substitute (at least to those who listen to the rubbish). For mine, give me Sharon O'Neill or Norah Jones - real talent.
RobG
Bill Banaszak wrote
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
two voices to lift anything.
Doh! Lisa? Maggie? Hope there's a new Simpsons Sunday... Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
Beats me, I never watch them but I do know about them, unlike the bimbo. Gaaaaa! I can't believe I typed 'commercila' for 'commercial'. Danged fumbling fingers!
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak