Re: Osama Found Hanged 2180

Bin Laden hung? Who would have thunk. I wonder which camel/goat/sheep/chicken called the Enquirer.

Vess: "Chicken?"

WmB

WmB

Oh come on Vess. You know very well the CIA has OBL at an undisclosed location and will trot him out around the last week of October. ;)

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

in article snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.com, Mad-Modeller at snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.com wrote on 7/22/04 10:58 PM:

I have October 16 in that pool. Any others?

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

The Chicken who called the Enquirer was Osama's right hand man Dr. Ayman al- Zawahiri. They probably have been Fudge packing (Pounding Poop) for years.

BTW, It,s amazing how snipped-for-privacy@harvard.edu managed to get those photos from the two CNN journalists while Bush and the CIA, FBI and the Pentagon are holding on to them for confirmation of his identity, before releasing them to the public (hmmm .......interesting).

Gary

Reply to
m.gary.kroman

I'd think the government would be able to have more than one undisclosed location. After all, we're paying for them. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I'd think that keeping the two of them in the same "undisclosed location" would constitute cruel and unusual punishment for one of them - but I'm not sure which one!

The Old Timer

----------NEWS FLASH----------- The dnc reported today that all democrats along with their fantasy dream team of Kerry/Edwards will be attending the funeral of OBL. The democratic convention will have 4 days of silence. The flag of the UN will be lowered to half-mast for 1 year. Hollywood along with Michael Moore are in mourning.

Stayed tuned for developments

Reply to
CNN