F-15 cockpit metallic blue/green

Is there some brand of paint that has the right color for the metallic blue/green seen in the avionics bay of the F-15 or do I have to mix colors to get the right shade?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Yuri

Gunze sanyo has a metallic blue/green that is real close. Also a few years ago someone did a F-15 interior blue/green paint but ZI don't remember the manufacturer.

Reply to
Stanley Parker

I used Testors (Model Master paint line) Japanese interior metallic green.

Excellent match, after looking in a real F 15 C model, it looks dead on

Azzz1588

Model Master Interior Metallic Blue - #2119, I think...at least that's what I gather from the bottle I have.

Reply to
Rufus