Easter Eggs Suck! - Slightly OT

Lots of tools used in getting this done though....
My wife (a teacher) recently asked me to "blow out" 6 dozen eggs(!) so
the kids could paint them for Easter (that's 72 for those of you who have not had their morning cup of Java). 2 years ago I tried "blowing" them out with a compressor. (Not a good idea) last year I came up with a method to suck the contents out. This year I perfected it with a vacuum pump (small compressor pump in reverse) and a vacuum jar. Worked great! managed to do 72 eggs in under an hour. Total casualty count was 5 eggs. 3 lost in the drilling phase (will use a diamond tipped burr next year [excuse to buy one]) and 2 sacrificed themselves getting their insides taken out.
Inspired by the many folks who put their "stuff" on the web I decided to document mine too. Only difference is that I did it in a PDF file so that you can easily print it and take it with you! I sometimes find that it's hard to print "net projects" in a way that is easy to review while trying them out. So....
be warned - 720k file over a DSL line so it may take about a minute or so.
http://228mill.com/content/Tinker1.pdf
T
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Tom
Pretty clever and a nicely done pdf.
Jim
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.