[ OT ] What CAM software do You use (mainly) with Solidworks ?

Hi

What CAM software do You use (mainly) with Solidworks ?

Thanks for your answer !

Best Regards, J. J

Reply to
Jerry.J

Jerry,

We use Mastercam. It imports Parasolid flawlessly. It will also read native SW files for a time during the release cycle. Since SW updates more frequently, there is sometimes a gap where this won't work. Mastercam usually will provide a C-hook utility at these points to allow reading native files.

Regarsd

Mark

Reply to
MM

Reply to
Jerry Forcier

SurfCAM for VMC Fabriwin for Turret and Plasma

Corey

Reply to
CS

Reply to
Dave

We use Gibbscam. We really like the ability to have the tool paths update automatically when we change the model in SW.

Reply to
Rocko

PartMaker

Reply to