Out of control tables

Is it just me or the SW08 tables are unmanageable yes we got a lot control (read too much) over it, but you will never get consistent result it is like working with squared goo.
Somebody give me one reason for need for fine control of row height in BOM! To me adjustable columns on flight is already too much, this all should be preset and locked when I'm working on drawing, I'm not Picasso I don't need my prints to be unique I want them to follow some standards (if there are any)
I guess it is just me.
not necessarily... could be a lot of people like me just havent used 08 yet to find out...
I think this is something people had asked for over the years. The implementation might be a bit intractable, but it was asked for.
TOP