pack and go sw2007

Anyone using pack and go. Found it a little confusing and sporatic. Had an assy with a part & dwg under it. Wanted to copy the part/dwg and update it in the assy to the new name. Worked if I had the assy checked but did not copy parts if the assy was not checked. Went through it with 2 different people from my var and they had the same problem. No real answers, had to hack through and try different things to get my results. Have not tried to change a part in multiple assy yet. Also tried to rename an assy along with renaming part/dwg. When asked am I sure I want to update assy and hit yes it did not work. Went back in with my var and we picked no to the same question and it worked. I'm not sure the correct procedure to do this except to hack through it each time until I do it enough to be used to it.

Reply to
rjahrsdoerfer