Pack 'N Go with API

Hi!

I have a big problem. I like to realise the Pack And Go function with API calls. Unfortunately not direct call in the SW 2007 API. I working MS VC++ 6.0 . I not found usable information in the net. I don't beleive, that nobody not found this problem... :-(

I able to copy the top assembly document by the child with CopyDocument() function. I may the documents replace with the ReplaceReferencedDocument() function. (The top assembly and childs must be different name for me...) The API help wrote, that mate and equals of document are crashed.

How is it duplicate my documents (with childs) with another name? by working mate and equals? As the SW Pack And Go menufunction. I have many and complex documents, and I must to do many copy about its.

Regards, ZsZs.

Reply to
ZsZs