API: Document Manager Help

Has anyone else found the Document Manager help to be less than
finished?
Has anyone else found the removal of many of the obsoleted config and
custom property API calls from help to be a major aggravation and a
departure from SW previous practice of documenting obsolete API calls?
TOP
Reply to
TOP
"TOP" wrote in news:1172097376.125741.148440 @s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com:
My brief foray into macros led me to believe that plenty of non-obsolete API calls were not documented. Perhaps things have changed for the better.
Reply to
Dale Dunn
And then I see this in the help:
This method gets the specified custom property value for this document. NOTE: This property only supports documents saved in SolidWorks 2005 and later.
Now if you are using any kind of PDM like say for instance PDMWorks where you will have a hard time doing conversion of files from year to year this kind of backwards compatibility might just make you think twice about upgrading.
TOP
Reply to
TOP