Document manager

I've been looking over the SW document manager dll. It has some interesting
methods that I'd like to take advantage of, but I'm having a problem
instantiating a SwDmDocument using the SwDmApp.getdocument() function.
Seems simple enough, but I keep getting an ActiveX cannot create object
error.
Anyone have a small code snippet that can get me started?
Thanks,
Tony
Reply to
Tony