Question....

Is Flowerpot and Cliff on the same team?

That Flowerpot dewd is a riot.

Reply to
dlevy

Team? I don't need no stinking team.

Really, didn't your mother ever tell you "don't feed the trolls"? You shouldn't say anything at all much less something positive. I might construe that as a reason for being and keep at it.

No, cliff and I are not on the same team. We both insult JB at will, but then who doesn't?

It's all in good clean fun, I mean no one takes this seriously except fr a couple thin-skinned c.c.sw types but who needs them? no one gets hurt, that't the main thing.

Daisy.

Reply to
FlowerPot

Flowerpot is a dude? I thought she/it was a chick! With a name like daisy, who would have thought it was a dude?

Reply to
ms